jueves, 11 de diciembre de 2008

There´s no point in living (no point in.. always followed by verb + ing)

Ayy como me gustan estas horas de la noche, Buenos Aires tiene una suave brisa.. soy una cursi! Que suave brisa… tiene un chiflete que creo que se me va a resfriar la cachucha; la noche fue hecha para hacer el amor, and I have to study english… I need fuck , you understand me?? If you don´t fuck me I won´t pass my exam… (2nd. Conditional),concret situation. I stop to read los putos apuntes becouse I went to write this stupid thing… Stop + to: interrumpt an action to do something else.
Oh baby! Yeaahh baby! More more, Little more sweety! Ohh lámela ohh ohhh!
I´m not Ok people.




1:35 am.

Firma: Una gatita.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Te gustaron las gatitas/os eh! HDP.



Gaby.-